Chocolate Zucchini Bread
If you follow me on Insta then you know my love for chocolate. I always make it a healthier source but its still chocolate. This is dairy free (minus the eggs) and gluten free but tastes amazing! Here is what you need:
- 1 cup almond or gf flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 3/4 cup lakanto monk fruit sweetener (or coconut sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups packed shredded zucchini (1 large)
- 1 cup enjoy life dark chocolate chips
Now lets make this yummy bread
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 8.5×4.5 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, cacao powder, sweetener, salt, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add in the eggs, ghee, coconut oil, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in the zucchini and stir until evenly mixed.
- Fold in half the chocolate chips and scoop mixture into prepared pan.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean.
- Let the bread cool 10-15 minutes before cutting. ENJOY!
This was so good I will probably finish off the loaf myself (thank goodness my hubby isn’t a big chocolate fan, more for me)!