Beachbody & MYX II Bike
Beachbody just upped the game with the partnership with MYX and is adding the new and improved MYXII bike. BODI is the new Beachbody Interactive platform where we now offer live classes. Some of those live classes are also cycle classes and this is where the MYX Bike comes in.
Every workout features speed, cadence, distance, and heart rate metrics, so you can optimize your workouts and track your progress. With the bike’s Sony MegaPixel 8 camera and 360° swiveling 21.5” HD screen, you can easily join the BODcast for any BODi workout — on and off the bike. BODi membership requires separate purchase.
We are rolling out two options the MYX II and the MYX II Plus. So what is the difference?
Both options you get:
- Star Trac stationary bike
- Polar OH1 heart rate monitor
- Up-leveled, 21.5” rotating touchscreen tablet
- Embedded Sony MegaPixel 8 camera
- State-of-the-art sensor to provide speed, cadence, and distance
- Enables Apple Watch Connection
- White glove delivery service
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
What you get with the PLUS option:
- Dumbbell Set
- Resistance Loop
- Stabilizing and exercise mats
- Foam Roller
Frequently asked questions:
Do I need a BODi membership to access Beachbody cycling classes?
- Yes. A BODi membership is required to access Beachbody cycling classes and more
Where can the MYX bike be shipped?
- MXY Bikes can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states which does not include Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
What are the delivery times for MYX bikes?
- 1-3 weeks
What does white glove shipping and assembly include?
- With MYX’s white glove service, your bike will be delivered and installed wherever you choose. No assembly required on your part!
Will financing be available?
- Yes, financing through Affirm will be available to those who qualify. Financing starts at $27.06/month with code BEACHBODYMYX for 48 months with $0 down and 0% APR financing. Subject to pre-qualification. See website for full details.
Will an extended warranty be offered?
- MYX bikes comes with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty. A 1-year and 2-year extended warranty will be offered for $99 and $149, respectively.
Where do I purchase the MYX bike?
- ****If you DO NOT already have an account under me email me at [email protected]*****
- If you already have an account and I am listed as your coach go to Beachbody.MYXfitness.com
- Below are steps to follow once on the site above:
Check out a sample of how cool the BODI screens are. You could be one of 75 LIVE on camera with all the trainers and super trainers. But hundreds can attend a class at a time.