Cookie Bar Bites
If you are a chocolate chip cookie lover (I mean who isn’t)! Okay this is a little twist on cookies and MAY be my new fave way to make them!!!
Here is what you need for these bad boys:
- 2 egg whites (can use whole eggs)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop collagen (optional)
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- pinch sea salt
- dash or two baking soda
- 1/2-3/4 cup enjoy life dark chocolate chips (would be really good with chopped HU chocolate bar too)
Okay lets make these bites!
- Preheat 350
- Mix the flours, monk fruit, collagen, baking soda, sea salt
- Add coconut oil
- Add vanilla extract
- Add egg whites or eggs
- Mix well and then stir in chocolate chips
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
- Pour in mixture, flatten batter and even out
- Bake 18-22 minutes
- Let cool and cut into bites, eat and enjoy!
As you can see these were so good I couldn’t stop popping them in my mouth. I actually stored them in the fridge. They are thick and were almost better cold! So give these a try for a healthier yummy treat!