Barre Blend Workout
It’s almost the end of 2019 and that means Beachbody is ending the year with its final program of 2019. We just launched THE WORK a hard core intensity program. Maybe that one wasn’t the right fit. Maybe a lower impact program is.
That program is Barre Blend. At first I wasn’t sure I would be interested but as I followed along behind the scenes, I now cannot wait!!!
What is Barre Blend?
- Barre Blend is a low-impact, high-intensity, and high-energy workout program from barre expert, professional dancer, and 3 Week Yoga Retreat co-creator Elise Joan
What was Barre Blend designed to do?
- Barre Blend helps create a lean, toned physique through a fun fusion of ballet barre, Pilates, and cardio interval training. It incorporates a variety of techniques rooted in dance, focused on high-reps of small-range movements, dynamic exercises, core stabilization and active stretches, all while keeping your heart rate up. You’ll feel the burn as you sweat, stretch, and strengthen to energize your entire body. Get ready to feel graceful, strong, and gorgeous in just 60 days.
Barre Blend is a unique program, focused on burning fat and creating dancer’s body with a strong, tight core. Plus it’s aimed at lifting your booty!
Barre workouts are a wonderful exercise inspired by dance! From a stronger core, to leaner legs, the benefits of Barre are endless! You will want to rock leggings everywhere you go!
Who will love Barre Workouts?
- Women looking to build long lean muscles
- Anyone needing a LOW IMPACT workout
What equipment is needed?
- In a studio barre workouts require some type of barre to balance with while doing exercises. But, you can do the Barre Blend workout anywhere including your own home! There is no equipment or machines required. You can use your kitchen counter or the back of a chair. Even a kitchen sink will do!
How many workouts are included in Barre Blend?
- There are 8 weeks of workouts broken into 4 phases.
- Workouts run from 30 to 40 minutes, and Elise changes up the moves and level of difficulty as you progress through the program.
- While every workout is full-body, she gives special focus to one body part each day. And you don’t need a ballet barre or previous dance experience. You can use a chair, countertop, or other strong and sturdy household surface at the right height. Here’s an overview of the main Barre Blend workouts.
Classic Full Body Blend
- This classic workout helps tone, chisel and define your body. Repeat this one on your rest days for even quicker results.
- Tone and chisel that backside
- Every minute counts in this high energy, heart pumping class that helps burn calories while strengthening your whole body.
- Elise will sculpt those abs, slim you done and tone it all up
Lean Legs Blend
- Your muscles will shake with this intense lower body workout that targets glutes, hamstrings and thighs.
More workouts included are : Enhance the core, Enhance the cardio, Enhance the upper body, Enhance the lower body, Enhance the booty!
After all the hard work sculpting your body on rest days you can add in these recovery workouts:
- 10 min yoga blend
- 15 min yoga blend
- roll and replenish
What program materials are included in Barre Blend?
- “I AM” DAILY MOTIVATION CARDS
- GET STARTED GUIDE & WORKOUT CALENDAR
- GUIDE TO NUTRITION
Is BARRE BLEND for all fitness levels?
- YES! Barre Blend is perfect for those new to fitness or just getting back into working out. There is a modifier if you need it too. For those advanced, choose heavier dumbbells, Beachbody resistance loops, and follow the intensifier who makes the moves more challenging.
Check Out Elise & Get Motivated To Sculpt and Build A Lean Body
YOUR TURN GIVE THIS
SAMPLE WORKOUT A TRY!!!