If you know me well….you know I love a good protein bar. The problem with just choosing any bar is most are full of crap ingredients and fillers. I am very excited to announce we now have a HEALTHY and clean snack bar!!!!
We are launching two flavors that will satisfy your sweet tooth, without wrecking your clean eating hard work.
Introducing Peanut Butter Chocolate and Chocolate Cherry Almond. I know your mouth is watering. Move over snickers bar. These are only 150 calories, 10 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber. Plus they are gluten free, artificial flavor free, preservative free and zero trans fats.
While they sound delicious, let’s talk about how truly good they are.
So whats in the Beachbody Beachbars ?
The Beachbody Beachbar is a combination of crunchy, protein crisps, nut pieces, chocolate chips, creamy nut butters, and fruit chunks (in the Chocolate Cherry Almond flavor) to deliver delicious, satisfying goodness in every bite.
- Whey protein crisps — Whey protein comes from milk and delivers all nine of the essential amino acids that you need to help promote lean muscle.
- Pea protein crisps — Pea protein is considered a quality, plant-based protein source that supplies key amino acids from botanical sources to help support muscle protein synthesis.
- Diced peanuts and almonds — Peanuts and almonds are a source of beneficial monounsaturated fats. They also provide nutrients like protein, fiber, and minerals and add a rich, nutty flavor to your bar, and a satisfying crunch.
- Peanuts and almond nuts — Nut butters layer in a creamy texture and provide another source of protein and fiber.
- Chocolate — Chocolate is yummy and it also comes from the cocoa bean, which contains phytonutrients known as flavonoids.
- Dried cherries — Dried cherries are a sweet, chewy, and flavorful source of beneficial dietary fiber and phytonutrients.
- Pomegranate juice – Pomegranate juice adds a sweet-tart kick and supplies phytonutrients.
I know you can’t wait to try these bad boys but here is even more reason too. Here is a list of what they DO NOT CONTAIN that most other “healthy” bars on the market.
These bars do not have any of the following:
- Gluten (super excited about this one)
- Artificial color, flavors or preservatives
How do these measure up to the top leading “health” brands on the market?
Who are these good for?
- People with busy lives who need something healthy for on the go
- People who want to reduce the amount of sugar they are eating
- People who want to boost their fiber and protein intake
- People on a gluten free diet
- People who want to tame their sweet tooth
- People who enjoy a snack and don’t want to gain weight from it
What if you follow the Beachbody container system, can you still eat these?
Beachbody Beachbars are a delicious, sensible snack bar that easily fits into Beachbody nutrition plans. You can drink Shakeology in the morning and then eat a BEACHBAR in the afternoon to satisfy your craving for a snack without blowing your calorie count.
The Portion Fix Container equivalents for one BEACHBAR are: ½ red, ½ yellow, 1 teaspoon (oils and nut butters).
Check out all your flavor combos and options below