Muscle Burns Fat
Muscle Burns Fat
Our newest fitness program, Muscle Burns Fat has launched!!!!
So lets chat about what is Muscle Burns Fat:
Megan Davies is our newest super trainer. She actually won a Trainer Competition reality series beachbody hosted a few years ago. I have been eagerly waiting for her to have the spotlight and her own program.
That time is now and she truly brought it with Muscle Burns fat.
The program is broken up into two 3 week sessions. Muscle Burns Fat workouts are 25- to 35-minute weightlifting and cardio workouts. The goal is to get you ready to roll into the second 3 weeks of #mbfa, Muscle Burns Fat Advanced, where Megan dials-up the intensity, challenges, and workout length.
The workouts are set to the music beat, so you know the level of intensity Megan wants from you, and the intensity you’ll need to help you get maximum results. You’ll do both symmetrical and asymmetrical training—for some moves, you’ll use two dumbbells, and for others you’ll use just one to purposely put your body off-balance and fully engage your core.
What are the workouts?
- Lower Body Burn– targets quads, glutes, hamstrings, a blend of classic weight training & asymmetrical training
- Core Circuit 1– Cardio & Core blocks maximize fat burning + AMRAPs (as many rounds as possible)
- Upper Body Burn– Chest, biceps, triceps, shoulders (classic & asymmetric training)
- Circuit Core 2– same as core 1 but new moves & more cardio and trying to beat your AMRAP
- Full Body Burn– push your self to go heavier and faster
- Power Ignite– EMOM (every minute on the minute) fast strength challenge get in get out
- Dynamic Recovery– Active stretch & flow to boost mobility, ease tension and recover
- On the go workouts– swap for strength when you are on the go with no weights
- Bonus MBF– 10 minute bonus strength workout
- Bonus MBFA– 10 minute finishers to burn it up!
Do these workouts come with a nutrition program?
YES! For the first time ever you get BOTH our nutrition programs FREE with your package. This way you can see which program is right for your lifestyle. If you need more structure, portion control, knowing what to eat and how much then Ultimate Portion Fix is perfect. If you need less structure, more volume, knowing the types of food to eat without exact portion sizes 2BMindset may be best for you. You get both workbooks and tracker books too.
Ultimate Portion Fix:
- Portion control
- What does balanced macronutrients mean?
- Food addiction
- Whats your why
- Pick your nutrition pack 3 styles of eating
- Find your calorie bracket
- Vegan options
- Food guides/ lists
- Maneuvering the supermarket to stay on track
- Meal planning for beginners
- Psychology of food
- Family plans- how to help your kids fuel for nutrients
- How to grocery shop with kids to get them involves
- How to eat out/ special occasions/ holidays/ vacations and enjoy some treats but stay on track
- Pre/Post natal nutrition
- Comes with the containers and there is a full cooking show of recipes that coordinate with containers to make it easy for you
- Discover the four guiding principles behind the 2B Mindset
- 2B Mindset’s four food groups, and why veggies are the secret to making us feel full and satisfied
- Learn Ilana’s simple system for knowing which food groups—and how much of them—to eat at every meal
- LOVE losing weight once you develop a positive mindset about food and your body.
- Start losing weight now
- How to set up your kitchen for weight-loss success
- Grocery store tour
- Enjoy takeout
- Eating out
- Social Events/parties/travel/ vacations/holidays
- Tips for staying positive and getting back into weight-loss mode
- Emotional eating
- Office hours with Ilana
You get all those nutrition guides/ educational videos and more for FREE usually a separate $60 fee!!!
What program materials come with the program?
- MBF & MBFA getting started guides
- Workout calendars
- Dumbbell tracker sheets
- BOD ropes (cordless jump ropes used in each workout) sold in the accessory and challenge packs
I recommend this package to jumpstart your metabolism, curb cravings, pump nutrients into your body, boost your immune, tastes like a treat and its a part of my everyday nutrition🥬
If you are into building some good muscle and need some extra energy for your workouts then our pre and post workout stack is a great option. I use the vegan recover and only like the lemon pre-workout💪🏼
Myself and the ladies in my Fit For Life Community have been LOVING these workouts.
We are ready to kick off phase 2 to ramp things up.
I highly recommend this package for anyone EVEN if you are not ready to start this type of workout. You get access to our full fitness catalog. So there are plenty of low impact workouts that are great for beginners or those who have not exercised in a long time. You just need to start and can always progress to this program or many of our other programs.
But this package gives you the bonus nutrition programs for FREE so its truly a no brainer!
If you want to check out the sample workout for MBF click here
If you want to join my Fit For Life group fill this out