Fast, quick, easy detox!
Well, the results are in- 3 day REFRESH WORKS!
Now many of you have been following me, and so you will say you are already FIT, you already have ABS, you already eat healthy. True. The 3 day refresh does NOT make you FIT, give you ABS or instantly make you HEALTHY.
The 3 Day Refresh DOES help you rid your body of toxins, cleanse your system from the inside out, help you loose that bloated puffy belly from travel, too many prepackaged foods even prepackaged healthy foods, too much salt etc. Its also NOT a crazy liquid diet that starves you for 3 days. In fact I never was really hungry on it, even though it is low calorie. I had my usual energy and at times more energy. I was able to keep up with my normal fitness routine.
Here is how I felt on the refresh:
- Wasn’t tired or fatigued
- Satisfied not hungry
- No stomach issues- no more bloat
- Happy with my results
Here is why I did the REFRESH:
- To test it out for YOU
- To give my body a little jump start
- To rid myself of any toxins from a busy last 2 months with travel etc.
- To get rid of the bloat I couldn’t shake off
- To refresh my system
- To see how it works and how it made me feel
Would I do it again? Yes. I think this is a great system people can do once a month, before a photo shoot, before a wedding or special occasion, to fit into that little black dress, to help lose those stubborn last 5lbs so you can wear your bathing suit with confidence, to renew your energy, refresh your system and cleanse you out.
What did I eat, did I find it boring?
I am first off, a creature of habit. I am the type of person who can eat the same thing every single day and not get bored. I am not a great cook. I am a picky eater. I like my things cooked a certain way. I like things kind of plain and bland, it also helps to keep my food healthy without added fats and salts etc. However, that does not mean with a little creativity you cannot make yummy and non boring food for the 3 Day refresh.
But, with my work schedule it was just easier to make the same things.
Here was my day of food:
- Wake up- drink 8-10oz water. Yes I had a small black coffee.
- Chocolate shakeology, banana, water and ice
- Mid-morning- fiber sweep packet- they don’t lie when they say shake and drink immediately. The first day wasn’t so great tasting. Day 2 I saved a tiny bit of my shake and mixed it with the fiber sweep and it was better. Day 3 I mixed it with some left over black coffee and YUM!
- Lunch- spinach salad, carrots, broccoli- liquid amino for dressing; apple and pb2 (can use almond butter) Vanilla shake with water and ice blended(you don’t need to blend it, I prefer my shakes blended.
- Afternoon snack- cucumbers and slice avocado
- Dinner- veggie stir-fry ( carrots, green beans, zucchini and or broccoli, celery. Day 1&2 I added a little spaghetti squash). Lots of salt free seasonings and some low sodium broth. Vanilla shake.
- Decaf mint tea
This picture was from day 1 minus Dinner
So you see there was plenty to eat. Am I glad I can have grilled chicken today? Yes, but I didn’t crave it during these 3 days.
Weight loss (remember I wasn’t doing it for weight loss, that’s a bonus for me)
Day 1- 1.5 lbs
Day 2- 1.5lbs
Day 3- 1lbs
Total: 4lbs lost
Check out the video below :