Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
Who doesn’t love brownies?
I love them even more when they are grain free and they don’t hurt my belly. Give these a try.
- 1 large grated zucchini (I squeezed out most of the juice)
- 1/3 cup sugarfree or pure maple syrup
- 3 tbs liquid egg whites (can use 1 egg)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup enjoy life dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350
Line 8×8 or loaf pan with parchment paper
Mix ingredients well and pour into pan
Bake 30-35 minutes
Let cool and enjoy
* if you need them extra sweet try adding some Monk Fruit Sweetener