Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
I may have already decorated for fall but I am not really ready for summer to end. I LIVE on spaghetti squash all year so this is a great way to merry Summer and Fall and save you on a few carbs too. Sorry to my fellow dairy free friends.
Here is what you need:
- parchment paper
- small spaghetti squash
- non stick spray
- 4 cups organic marinara sauce
- 3 cups part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
Okay lets get cooking
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and stringy membrane.
- Place spaghetti squash, cut side down, on baking sheet. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender.
- Reduce oven temp to 350
- Scrape spaghetti squash flesh into stringy noodles
- Lightly coat a 4 quart baking dish with spray
- Evenly layer half spaghetti squash, half marinara sauce, and half ricotta cheese in a baking dish. Repeat with second layer.
- Evenly top with Parmesan cheese
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown
- Garnish with basil
- Serve with some green veggies and enjoy!