Sheet Pan Chicken
If you have been following me online or some previous blog post you know I am obsessed with the cookbook MADE WHOLE. I needed a quick dinner idea the other day and flipped through and found this one. You really only need 2 main ingredients. This sheet pan chicken could not be any easier to make.
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved
- 3tbs cooking fat (I used coconut and olive oil)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs coconut amino (I used more I love that stuff)
Optional: onion, garlic, bacon, ginger sauce, fish sauce (I omitted these)
How to make this sheet pan chicken:
- preheat oven to 400
- Line a sheet pan.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with 2tbs oil, 1/2 tsp sea salt, garlic powder and turmeric.
- Use hands to coat the brussels sprouts.
- Spread evenly on half the pan
- Combine the chicken, remaining oil and seasonings.
- Place on the other half of the sheet pan.
- Drizzle coconut amino over chicken.
- Place sheet pan in oven for 40 minutes
- Eat and enjoy!