Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Who doesn’t love cookies? And there is something about mixing peanut butter and chocolate chips that make them even more delish!
I normally avoid peanut butter for digestive issues. So I would use almond butter or cashew butter. But I had some powdered PB (PB2) on hand and used that to save some fat and calories.
These are so good. Once cool I like to pop them in a sandwich baggie and put them in the fridge. Then I can pop one in my mouth when I need a sweet treat.
Here is what you need:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup nut butter or pb2 mixed
- 1/4-1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener or coconut sugar
- 1-2 liquid egg white or 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Lets make these peanut butter cookies:
- Mix almond flour, baking soda, monk fruit sweetener together stir well
- Mix in nut butter
- Add coconut oil and egg whites/egg, vanilla extract and mix well
- Once mixed well stir in dark chocolate chips
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and non stick spray
- Drop teaspoon size cookie balls on baking sheet
- Bake at 350 for 14 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy
Let me know if you try these!!!