Healthy Peanut Butter Cups
If you follow me online its NOOO secret I have a sweet tooth. But I also care about what I put into my body. That does not mean I don’t enjoy sweet treats. Have you tried my healthier chocolate chip cookies? I make them almost 2x a month.
These are actually really easy to make. Very little ingredients. And sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Plus you get a healthy dose of protein, superfoods, probiotics and healthy fat.
Here is what you need:
2 scoops (or 2 packets) chocolate shakeology
4 tbs coconut oil melted
4 tsp peanut butter or you know I try to stay away from PB so almond butter, sun butter or any nut butter of choice
Here is how to make them:
- In a standard sized muffin tin, line 6 spots with paper liners I used rubber made ones
- Melt 2 Tbsp of coconut oil in the microwave
- Add 1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology mix well, I added a little hot water to make it smoother
- Scoop or pour evenly into the 6 liners
- Add 1/2 tsp of peanut butter into each cup
- Melt remaining 2 tbsp of coconut oil and mix with 2nd scoop of Shakeology
- Pour the mixture evenly covering the peanut butter in each liner
- Freeze for about 10-15 minutes or until hardened
Store in freezer or fridge. I would not leave them at room temp.