Low Carb Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Its valentines week and you are probably seeing chocolate every where you go. Its at the grocery store, its in CVS, its on commercials and its always all over Instagram lol.
I love dark chocolate and I have a sweet tooth so I like to satisfy that with a less processed, low sugar more whole food ingredient way. But I still want it to taste good!
So here is another way to make chocolate zucchini bread that saves you some calories, sugar and carbs, sure beats store bought goodies!
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini (remove as much liquid)
- 3 tbs liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup canned coconut cream
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- dark chocolate enjoy life chocolate chips (optional but who doesn’t love more chocolate)
Okay now let’s make these bad boys!
- Preheat to 375
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper, spray with non stick spray
- Use a grater to grate zucchini. Then wrap in paper towel and squeeze out the extra liquid
- In a large bowl mix the almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, sea salt, and baking soda
- Mix in the zucchini, coconut oil, coconut cream, apple cider, and vanilla
- Combine well
- Mix in chocolate chips if using
- Pour into your loaf pan
- Bake 35-40 minutes
- Let cool completely before serving