Grain Free Pancakes
Mothers day is this weekend. Why not make the mom you love these yummy, healthy and anti -inflammatory pancakes! We all love pancakes, they taste better when they are guilt-free. Be sure to sure them with her fave cup of coffee too!
Here is what you need:
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- Olive oil cooking spray
- ⅓ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 to 3 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- ½ cup fresh (or frozen) raspberries
(I have made these without the greek yogurt as I am lactose intolerant. You can omit or use coconut yogurt instead).
Here is how to make them:
- Combine eggs, banana, extract, and cinnamon in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
- Heat medium nonstick skillet, lightly coated with spray, over medium heat.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. egg mixture into skillet for each pancake; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, flip, and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While pancakes are cooking, combine yogurt and stevia, if desired, in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Top pancakes with yogurt mixture and raspberries.