Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies
If you follow this blog you know I love chocolate and post various chocolate chip cookies and brownies. Well here is one more. Here is what you need
Here is what you need:
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2-3/4 cup monk fruit sweetener (depending on sweetness)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 3 tbs egg whites (or 1 egg)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup enjoy life dark chocolate chips
Here is how to make these bad boys:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside
- In a bowl mix together the coconut oil, egg whites, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Add in the almond flour, monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder and baking powder until well combined.
- Fold in half the enjoy life dark chocolate chips and mix.
- Evenly pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Scatter the rest of the chips on the brownie batter and bake another 45-50 minutes
- Once cool, eat and enjoy!