Flourless Fudge Brownie Muffins
How good do these look? They taste pretty good too!
Here is what you need:
- 3 tbs egg liquid egg whites (if don’t have it 1 egg)
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 -1/2 monk fruit sweetener depending on how sweet you like it
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or canned coconut
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips
Here is how to make these yummy muffins!
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
Line a muffin or mini muffin pan with baking liners (I use silicone ones)
In a mixing bowl whisk together the egg whites, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil until smooth
Mix in the cocoa powder until fully combined
Spoon batter into the muffin pan then sprinkle on chocolate chips.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10-13 minutes
- If too gooey in the middle bake a tad longer