Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies
We all love chocolate chip cookies.
This is just a sneaky way to get some added veggies in without tasting it!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 scoop collagen peptides(optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (I used sugar free)
- 1/4-1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1/2-1 cup shredded zucchini Approximately 1 large zucchini
Okay lets make these bad boys
Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
Mix your dry ingredients, mix well.
In a separate bowl, add your wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Mix your wet and dry ingredients. If the batter is crumbly, add a little more egg whites (or a small amount of almond milk).
- Mix in your chocolate chips and shredded zucchini.
- Once combined use a tablespoon to shape 12 cookies
- Bake 12-15 min
- Let cool and enjoy!