Almond Butter Squares
Who doesn’t love a chocolate chip cookie in a new form? These almond butter squares are yummy. Mostly all the same ingredients you would use in a chocolate chip cookie but in a bar or square form. How good do these look?
Here is what you need?
- 1 cup unbleached almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1tsp baking soda
- 5 tbs almond butter (I was out of almond butter so used PBFIT instead)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 liquid egg whites ( can use 1 large egg)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (enjoy life)
Here is how to make these almond butter squares
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix the almond flour, coconut flour, monk fruit sweetener, sea salt, and baking soda. Mix well
- Add in the vanilla extract, egg whites or egg
- Mix in the almond butter. If using the PBFIT like I did mix 5tbs with water first to make the pb consistency and then add to batter.
- Once mixed well, stir in the chocolate chips
- Line 8×8 dish with parchment paper. Spray with non stick spray
- Pour batter in. Smooth it out evenly
- Bake 20-23 minutes
- Let cool