How to re-wick your candles
How many candles do you have wear the wick has burnt down and left you with a jar or wax? I have half a dozen. With a little DIY I learned how to re-wick my candles and now I can enjoy them!
Before I share how I did a super quick DIY I wanted to share with you some of my fave candles.
The absolute best are the volcano scent from Capri Blue. I prefer the white jars for my home or pink for my office but comes in lots of jar colors and sizes.
From Bath & Bodyworks my fave that I can’t find anymore is called Gather. I also love Spiced Chestnut and Welcome Home.
I have this one in my office and it smells heavenly
See office makeover
We have a few of these around the house too
Here are the two items I used to re-wick my old candles
View this post on Instagram
- Step 1 -place candle on candle warmer (remove candle lid) and let the wax melt
- Step 2- once melted insert 2 new wicks
- Step 3- to keep the wicks standing up straight
- Step 4- remove from heat and let the wax harden
- Step 5- once the candle is solid again, trim the new wick
- Step 6- light and enjoy your candle again